Popular Posts
-
The Greeks may not be what you expected them to be. For example with the Athens way of law they invented the Democracy. That's still the...
-
Something I find interesting about the ancient Greeks is their beliefs. They believed in multiple gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, and others. S...
-
The Bronze Age was a type of time when they created Bronze. Like the lowest medal. Anyways in the Bronze Age artisans had learned a new ski...
-
Soon after the Trojan War, Greece started to collapse. This as known as the Dark ages . No one knew why this was happening. This didn't...
-
The new Olympics are very different from the old Olympics. In the old Olympics only Greeks could participate now almost every country in th...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI am surprised this man lived for so long, because a normal death, like you said Sydney, would usually occur very young. Some people even died while still being a teenager! I wonder what made him live so long. Did he eat really well and exercise a lot? Did he create a special serum that allowed him to live past the normal life expectancy? Who knows? I also thought it was cool that Greece had emperors, because I did not know that before you wrote this. Did you already know that, or did you have to look it up?
ReplyDelete