I think the Ancients are really interesting. I never knew
that in the book, we would be talking about the Babylonian empire. Since I’m a Christian,
I think that studying empires mentioned in the Bible is something we might not
do. Religion and everything. I have some
information that tells you more about the Babylonian empire right from the
Bible. The name of the King who ruled the empire was Nebuchadnezzar, but there
was a part of the name that sound with a “r”. Thank you
Popular Posts
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
I also think that the Ancients are really interesting. At first I thought it was just going to be another subject we would learn about in Social Studies, but then I thought it was really cool! I also didn't expect to learn about some of the things they mention in the bible. I thought it was neat how they explained them in the text book, and how different they seemed from everyone else. Why do you think we would learn about this kind of stuff in Social Studies?
ReplyDelete