Popular Posts
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Friday, October 11, 2013
Ancients are ANCIENT.
When I think about Ancients, I think about how they would be like to time travel places? I think they would be lost. They don't know what electricity is, never mind an iPhone. I think I might learn something from the Ancients though, if we could communicate (,I can't speak/write Sumerian, sorry ancients). You could learn some culture though, like how people survived "back in the day". People working together to make a better civilization and a growing population. What would you imagine people doing back in ancient times?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment