So we are beginning our brief study of some ancient cultures. You have begun to read about the earliest civilizations and will soon touch upon the Egyptians, the Romans and the Chinese as the blog title implies, but also the early Greeks and the Indians, too.
Your assignment here is to drop a POST giving us your thoughts on the subject. Are you fascinated by the ancients? Maybe a huge Lightning Thief fan? An Olympic junkie? Maybe you don't know much at all and are just curious to learn about the beginnings of human societies. Maybe you are not interested at all and wonder why we should be studying things from so long ago. Regardless, your post should be interesting. Please re-read the previous post to understand the general guidelines, then give it your best shot. After all, what have you got to lose?
(Notice that I tossed in a catchy title, a few links to keep things interesting, and ended with a question for future COMMENTS? This was my attempt to help guide you, just as the Blogging 101 post was intended to do!)
BTW...the above post was 185 words. I checked!
Popular Posts
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
No comments:
Post a Comment