I just finished reading Logan's blog on drones protecting animals from poachers; I thought it was something I would like to do some further research on it. Poaching is a huge problem in Africa, elephants and rhinos are one of their main targets because of their pricy horns. Poaching is illegal but bad still do it. The WWF (WORLD WILDLIFE FUND) gave upper Africa 5 million dollars to help stop poachers, and some of it went to the drone project, this drones would patrol the skies from above and send information to the command center. Finally, do you think that this is a good idea?
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
Some people don't know about Prometheus and how he was punished for being a decedent of the Titans which means he has a child who...
-
History...It's not that boring...OK maybe a little. There are some things that are exciting tho. Such as the Stone Age, it was taken pl...
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
In Thailand every twelve months when there is a new moon they have an incredible Yee Ping festival of lights . The celebration is held al...
Good Post Ruy! Answering your question, yes I do think that this a good idea because in my opinion, this is the best way to go. I say this because other ways can be either harmful to the animal or way too high teach, but with the drones/mini planes it can be a lot easier for the people that work at the animal sanctuary. These drones are also the best way to catch the poachers with their cameras and air support. Bottom line is that at the moment these drones are the best way to catch poachers.
ReplyDelete