Sleeping sickness, is a disease that is spread by an infected tsetse fly, found in rural areas of sub-Saharan Africa. Sleeping sickness is caused by two different parasites. Most reported cases of sleeping sickness are caused flying bugs. There is no vaccine or medication that protects against sleeping sickness. Sleeping sickness it is most common for tourist to get sleeping sickness. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/AfrTryp_LifeCycle.gif. What do you think about sleeping sickness could it happen to you.
Popular Posts
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
Some people don't know about Prometheus and how he was punished for being a decedent of the Titans which means he has a child who...
I actually do not think that that would happen to me, because were in America, and I don't really think that it would happen. Sometimes I think that I want to visit Africa, and it's going to be really fun, but when you think about it, Africa is pretty dangerous, and I would be scared to go to Africa, and I don't really know anybody that lives in Africa.
ReplyDeleteI actually do not think that would happen to me, because were live in America, and I don't really think that it would happen here. Sometimes I think that I want to visit Africa, and it's going to be really fun, but when you think about it, Africa is pretty dangerous, and I would be scared to go to Africa, and I don't really know anybody that lives in Africa.
ReplyDelete