People in brightly colored traditional outfits. They dance, sing, perform and amaze everyone who is watching. This is only a little part of the Vaughan Festival. You may be wondering what the Vaughan Festival is. It is an event to express Asian culture, heritage and lifestyle. The listed activities in the festival are music, food, arts and crafts, games, health shows, and family activities. It also includes competitions, award ceremony's,dancing, and lucky draws. The festival is located in (of course) South Asia seen on the map. Wouldn't you love to have a day expressing your own culture?
Popular Posts
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
Some people don't know about Prometheus and how he was punished for being a decedent of the Titans which means he has a child who...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was reading Reyana's post and I agree! I would love to have my own day expressing my culture through dancing and singing. Reyana mentioned competitions are a part of the festival. I wonder what competitions they are, whether they're games or sports or singing. I would love to win one of those lucky draws. What do you think the competitions would be or what someone would win from a lucky draw?
ReplyDelete