I believe that learning about past ages and eras is an important part of Social Studies. While it isn't insanely interesting, it is good to understand to past so we don't repeat it. My favorite period of time was the Bronze Age because it was vital to the creation of money. If that hadn't happened, the would be very different. I am curious what people think is the most important era to modern day life. Thank you for reading! (I made the comic and wasn't able to have hyperlink format)
Popular Posts
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI also think that the bronze age is very interesting. I am someone who doesn't really value money, because it has no use because it only states a value. I also think that money is a very cool thing though. The world would be like... very, very different if it was not invented. I was wondering if one day people would stop using money and used something else. Nice job on the post, and I loved the comic.
Delete