Popular Posts
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Friday, October 11, 2013
Phoenician? I Wish!
Social Studies is not my strongest subject, I must say, but
I’d prefer learning about ancient civilizations over economics any day. Learning
about how we evolve, and grow as the only humans known, is so cool, because you
see how well,you, are YOU! While doing the ancient civilizations, I saw
the Phoenician Alphabet, which really interested me! I love learning about
languages, because it’s a way to communicate that I've never heard of before. What's your favorite ancient language and why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite alphabet is the Phoenician alphabet. Although it's a lot like the one we use today, I think it's so cool how it has only 22 letters instead of 26. I also like the way all the symbols look. with the style that the designs have. It reminds me of you're alphabet. :) The way that all the letters swirl. (sorry getting off topic) I love to learn about new languages, which you know, and i want to become trilingual when I get older what about you do you want to learn another language.( and meadian doesn't count.)
ReplyDelete