Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Drones!!!

I recently read Logan F's post about drones. It really interested me because I thought drones wouldn't help protecting animals killed poachers. However, people made this drone really useful. Also, it's also fascinating how they built the software, programs, and computer systems to move the drone. I think it took a long time and effort making those programs. Although, the drone may be noticed quickly, it could protect rhino poaching by the camera on the drone flying around. I think the drone will be useful in several ways. First, it can save rhinos from getting murdered from poachers. Second, the drone will act like a security camera. It will see if the animals fight or people getting into the park without permission. Lastly, it can be those invisible fences and block animals from running outside. Do you think there is anyway to use the drones more usefully?

No comments:

Post a Comment