Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Malaria Worst Then It Sounds

I found James paper interesting because I did my paper on malaria just like him but he compared our live with kid in Africa and that was very interesting. I say that because he connected our daily lives with mosquitoes as ok, compared to the kids that are struggling to stay alive from there deadly bites. Now, you are probable think I am over exaggerating about them trying to stay alive but really we are the one that are exaggerating about mosquito. Next time, you get bit by a mosquitoes think of this you will be able to live to see tomorrow but kid in Africa are dead from there bites. I am not saying it not possible to happen to me or you but if it does some symptoms are random chills, a high fever, and muscle pain so the best thing to do is to go to your doters and that is only just some of the symptoms. So I think James was right to compare our daily lives to them I know it probable not as bad as there but we should be great full to be able to grow up. Finally, I would like to ask you to try to help kid in Africa and image growing up like them. If you could donate bed net to save kids as they sleep were and how many?    







 http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/malaria-topic-overview

No comments:

Post a Comment