In the Maasai Mara National Reserve, located in the country of Kenya in Africa is a place where animals especially elephants have been hunted by poachers. To give park rangers an upper hand with the fight against poachers in Africa, conservationists are bringing drones to places where elephants and rhinos roam. What's cool about this is that on some of the news sites you can see aerial photos and videos of the animals from the drones.
Poaching is a crime and yet there are still many people who risk prosecution and are still doing it. Maybe some of the poachers are doing this because they are poor and trying to survive. What do you think?
Popular Posts
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
No comments:
Post a Comment