You may think you have it hard, but think about the slaves! These slaves in Ancient Greece work very
hard. These people had to provide labor on farms, dig silver, make pottery, and
construction build. Household slaves had it easier though. They only had to do
work around houses, and they would get treated for their work and sweetness. I
think having a slave is wrong. How do you feel about the slaves?
Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
No comments:
Post a Comment