When I tried to think of something that was cool in Africa I began to realize that I didn't know anything that was cool in Africa. When I looked at Mr. Hopper’s title, A New Hope I thought of there was anything cool about Africa and Star Wars. After a solid 5 minutes of researching found out that Tatooine in the movie was filmed in Africa and word has it that soon it will soon be swallowed by the Sahara desert. Do you think Tatooine will be swallowed by the Sahara desert?
Link to this story
Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
I think that the Greek warriors were very smart. I feel this way because of the Trojan horse idea. Haven’t heard about it? Well, I’ll tell ...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
“If a man has destroyed the eye of a man of the class of gentlemen, they shall destroy his eye. If he has broken a gentleman’s bone, t...
-
Mohamed Alabbar has the honor to admit that he has the largest man-made tower in the world known as Burj Khalifa. Its symbolizes internal...
Well i"m not that into star wars that much. I have never seen any of the movies even though you think I should. I think it is very possible about Tatooine will be swallowed by the sahara desert. If it is you could do another blog on that if Mr hopper says you have to do another blog.
ReplyDelete