Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
I think that the Greek warriors were very smart. I feel this way because of the Trojan horse idea. Haven’t heard about it? Well, I’ll tell ...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
“If a man has destroyed the eye of a man of the class of gentlemen, they shall destroy his eye. If he has broken a gentleman’s bone, t...
-
Mohamed Alabbar has the honor to admit that he has the largest man-made tower in the world known as Burj Khalifa. Its symbolizes internal...
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Dunes...What?
In Africa you must go to the Sussusvlei Dunes. They are massive with a red tint. Sussusvlei stands for "the gathering place of water" But I recommend bring your own water if you don't want to die from thirst. The dunes have developed over millions of years from flowing water. Climbing the dunes yields breathtaking views. There is a ghostly expanse of dried white clay with skeletons of ancient camel thorn trees. I would love to visit the sand dunes, would you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment