Footage has emerged of an elephant overturning a car at Kruger national park in South Africa last month. The video which was recorded on December 30 shows the car slowly approaching the elephant . After a few moments the male elephant turns towards the car and flips it over. The female tourist in the car was seriously injured when one of the elephants tusks ripped open her thigh while
A male tourist suffered minor injuries . The couple was airlifted from the scene and stabilized then flown to nearby hospital . The elephant was later put down and was discovered to have been in musth
A condition that usually affects male elephant once a year when testosterone levels aggression and sexual activity increase . The abnormal behavior was also likely a result of an injury the elephant had
Suffered before the incident . Tourists are requested to always keep a safe distance at any animal sighting as they can be dangerous at times the park said in a statement.
Popular Posts
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
No comments:
Post a Comment