Popular Posts
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
-
What I heard a owner of the LA clippers is being kind of suspended from his team. From what I heard His girlfriend was going to a movie or s...
-
On Tuesday April 29th, Donald Sterling was banned from just about everything in the NBA. Games, practices, etc. Maybe ...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI am surprised this man lived for so long, because a normal death, like you said Sydney, would usually occur very young. Some people even died while still being a teenager! I wonder what made him live so long. Did he eat really well and exercise a lot? Did he create a special serum that allowed him to live past the normal life expectancy? Who knows? I also thought it was cool that Greece had emperors, because I did not know that before you wrote this. Did you already know that, or did you have to look it up?
ReplyDelete