Popular Posts
-
Did you know that Greeks hid from people way back then too? I thought the most interesting part of this section was when the Greeks conquere...
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
Many people think that the Mississippi River is the longest river in the world, but that's not true. The Nile River is over 4,00...
-
Nothing But Nets, at first I thought it was a program to send basketball nets to Africa due to the problems with not having many basketball ...
-
If you like watching people dressed up as tigers and dance for two days, then you're in luck! In Thrissur, India there is a festival...
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Big Animals, Little Population
I love gorillas they have been my favorite animal since I was like 8 and played Mario games and always thought King Kong was awesome. There are roughly 700 Mountain gorillas and they are considered endangered but that doesn't stop people from poaching or hunting illegally. The Mountain gorilla tends to be bigger than any other gorilla. I think that there should be more protective and effective laws that will prevent poaching so that people can enjoy looking at these gorillas. If you want to learn more about gorillas you should go to this link. What do you think the government should do to prevent poaching?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment