Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Interesting Facts about Africa

Here are some facts about AfricaWell over a thousand languages are spoken in Africa. Did you know that the largest river in the world is in Africa, the Nile? Also did you know that the desert in the world is also located in Africa, the Sahara. The fourth largest island, Madagascar is also located in Africa. Did you know that africa is the second largest continent, I bet most of you did. Africa crosses the equator and is the only continent to extend from the northern temperate zone to the southern temperate zone. Did you think these facts were as interesting as I did?

1 comment:

  1. I think some of them were interesting. I just knew that Nile river is 4,132 miles long. You can't put conjunction (a.k.a FANBOYS) in front of the sentence. What do you mean by desert in the world? I didn't know that Africa was the second largest continent. Otherwise those mistakes, I find your paragraph interesting.

    ReplyDelete