Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mountain Gorillas!!!!

                                 Their are so many amazing exciting animals out there that face extinction and one of those amazing creatures are mountain gorillas. They are one of the largest animals and you may not believe it but they share 98% of their DNA with humans! The male gorillas have gray hair on their backs and can weigh more than 600lbs, females only weigh about 230lbs. Gorillas eat no meat except if you include bugs and insects, and are actrally very friendly. They like to stay in groups, usaully only nine gorillas in each. Also scientists believe that they are colorblind but who knows if there right. These outstanding creatures like many faced extinction because of people destroying nature. Whould you try to save these animals if you had the chance?

2 comments:

  1. I would try and save the mountain gorillas! When I was looking at the article I read that mountain gorillas are a bit different for the regular gorillas. The mountain gorillas who've longer hair shooter arm and are I think bigger than a gorilla. I never know that the mountain gorilla didn't eat meat to be honest I didn't even know that the mountain gorilla existed, I would like to know more about these animals and see how we can try and save them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely try to save animals if I had a chance too. I never knew that mountain gorillas didn't eat meat but this reason makes it so much more a reason to not kill them and instead protect them. Also who would want to kill a friendly gorilla, they're friendly people not evil but friendly! Also I think them liking to stay in groups and not alone just makes them even more cute I mean come on, Gorillas have a big heart you know.

    ReplyDelete