Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Chewy!?

Chewy!?

Chewy, as in Chewbacca of course!  Did you realize that part of Star Wars was filmed in Africa?  Even today you can go to a desert in Tunisia and see Tatooine where they found Han Solo and Chewy in Star Wars. They found the perfect location to film the movie and built the set. And due to a request from the government they left the set there . today people still visit the set in Africa.Would you like to visit the set and would you like a wookiee cookie?

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely want to go see the Tatooine set and eat a hairy wookiee cookie. I hope there aren't any bounty hunters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of question is that? (: Of course I would love to visit and see the set!! I have always been so interested in movies and shows. Of course would like a wookie cookie! I love cookies!!! Plus, deserts are amazing. So I'm in!

    ReplyDelete