The mountain gorillas are amazing animals that are endangered! Now the mountain gorillas are a bit different from a regular gorilla, the mountain gorilla have shorter arms and longer hair and are taller then the gorilla. There are only 820 Mountain gorillas left and are scattered in many parts of the world. The mountain gorilla are very kind but will do anything to protect their young. They are also said to be color blind and they also have 97% of human DNA! Now if you got the chance would you try and help the mountain gorilla?
Popular Posts
-
Did you know that Greeks hid from people way back then too? I thought the most interesting part of this section was when the Greeks conquere...
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
Many people think that the Mississippi River is the longest river in the world, but that's not true. The Nile River is over 4,00...
-
Nothing But Nets, at first I thought it was a program to send basketball nets to Africa due to the problems with not having many basketball ...
-
If you like watching people dressed up as tigers and dance for two days, then you're in luck! In Thrissur, India there is a festival...
No comments:
Post a Comment