Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Terrors of Joseph Kony

Joseph Kony is a man with no remorse for what he does. What he does is he kidnaps children and makes them his personal sex slaves and his own child soldiers. Joseph Kony has been doing this for over twenty years while working for LRA but he is only now getting recognized for what he is doing. It feels terrible knowing that a monster like him can still be out there taking kids are age and making them kill their parents. Could you imagine having to kill your own parents and then go and have to kill other people?

3 comments:

  1. Joseph Kony is divinely a bad person. I would never want to kill my own parents, it’s truly evil. I searched him up and I noticed that this man is the most wanted man in Africa. He must be stopped because having a bunch of child soldiers is not cool. Africa is mostly corrupted, so having a person like Kony ruins their reputation. The U.S. should come in and take this man down, just like they did to Osama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first of all could not even imagine having to be one of those children that got kid napped. I don’t see any reason for what Joseph Kony is doing, maybe he feels powerful when he kidnaps little kids and abuses them. I hope we can some how stop this terrible man from doing this in the near future. Also after some research I learned that in 2012 #stopkony was in the top 10 for most used hashtags on twitter.

    ReplyDelete