Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Why the heck would people want to kill endangered species!!!!!


One Saturday evening the DSC (aka the “Dallas Safari Club”) awarded to one hunter a permit to kill one black rhino and any other endangered species! And it gets worse the DSC was auctioning off 350,000 dollars for the CHANCE of killing a rihno. The winner of the auction was a hunter named Corey Knowlton. For my opinion on this I think it is very wrong to do this. I think this because, its an endangered! This rhino should get the chance to live, and I also think its really sad to kill animals. I don’t really understand why people would have the mind to give 350,000 dollars to someone to kill a living creature when they don’t even know if the hunter can kill the rhino! Do you agree with what I am saying?

3 comments:

  1. I think it's wrong to kill endangered animals too. The situation is better when you look from the other person's point of view though. I can see their reasoning, it might not have been the most educated thing to do. If it raised a lot of money that's good but it's not the best way to save them. They went the wrong way when they had this sick twisted idea to kill one off to save the others. How would you save them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Natalie. Who in their right mind, thinks its okay for you to just walk out to an endangered animal and kill it for fun and MONEY!? Well, its not! There is a verse in the bible that talks about greed. Proverbs 15:27 says: The greedy bring ruin to there household, but the ones who hate bribes will live. I know some of you aren't Christians, but, people of all religions could learn from THAT! Like those DSC people. READ YOUR BIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete