Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Malaria: the Evil Deases



Malaria is a mosquito spread disease that kills 1.5 Million people a year, most of this people live in Africa! I’ve had malaria twice and I’m lucky that I survived both. From my experience, I can say that malaria is a terrible disease to catch; you get nausea, headaches, stomach pains, and many more problems. Malaria is one of the leading causes of death in Africa. 500 million people are infected in a year, its pretty bad. Some ways to avoid malaria are staying a way from some mosquitoes and also don’t have a lot of contact with the infected people. Do you think that we should try to find an accurate cure for this evil disease?

1 comment:

  1. For my opinion I can be on both sides about trying to find an accurate cure i agree with yes and no. Yes because many people are dying from this disease and it would be great to have a cure, so not so many people will be dying. I can also say no, no because if they find the wrong cure or make a small mistake many peoples lives will be at risk! also because cures are not easy to find and they could easily find the wrong cure.

    ReplyDelete