Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Is Hunting The Same As Helping? ( I added a pic for my peps)

         

            There recently was a auction for a permit that allows you to hunt an African black rhino. It was sold for $350,000 by a hunter named Corey Knowlton. The auction took place in downtown Dallas with full watch from the security. People are saying that the auction should go towards saving the endangered species. While others claim  it to be good for other wildlife, saying that the rhino is too aggressive! Now that's just a lame excuse many other animals are aggressive, so what! I'm really just an animal lover and I'v never hunted before, but what i'm confused about is that if an animal is already endangered would it make sense to hunt it anyway? Also if you were the person who won the auction, would you hunt the rhino for the fun of it? Lastly what do you think about this whole situation? Can you handle these questions, it's a challenge :)

                                          George-Black-Rhino-29781045.jpg

        I respect all living things, like they respect me <3

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it were my choice, I would use the money from the auction to breed, and then release the rhinos so that the rhinos wouldn't go extinct as fast as some other animals on the planet. If I won the auction I might go hunt a few rhinos but not over two breeding incapable rhinos per year.

    ReplyDelete