Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Nelson Mandela

         Nelson Mandela was born on July 18, 1918,Mezzo South Africa.He died on December 5,2013.Nelson Mandela had five kids,he was a preacher for civil rights,This was called anti apart the-id ,he was in jail for twenty seven years,yet people still cheered and sang for him. He got out on February,11 1990. He kept refusing to admit that he was wrong in jail.Nelson Mandela had allot of achievements in south Africa I hope that every body will remember him from know on.When did Nelson Mandalas parents die?

1 comment:

  1. Nelson Mandela's father died in 1930 when Nelson was 12. His mother died in 1968 while he was in prison. I think it is very sad that each of the times his parents died he was either too young to mourn or couldn't because he was facing life in prison. I couldn't imagine having my father die before I turned thirteen! Did his dad die of natural causes or was he murdered?

    ReplyDelete