Popular Posts

Friday, January 17, 2014

Mountain Gorillas!!

Mountain gorillas are one of the coolest endangered species in the world! There are only 700 mountain gorillas left in the world. Mountain gorillas can weigh up to 300 to 400 pounds and they are vegetarians. These type of gorillas usually last up to 53 years in captivity. In the last few years of their lives, they let them live freely, and not take them into custody. I think it's good that they let these gorillas live their life to the fullest. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is very good that they live there lives to the fullest! I never really knew much about mountain gorillas, but now I know a little bit more thanks to you! I can`t believe that they weigh 400 pounds. I really like how they don't take the bears into custody. Did you also know that they live in four national parks! Very nice writing again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is great that mountain gorillas can live their lives to the fullest. I didn't think there were a very small amount of mountain gorillas left. Their lifespans are 40-50 years, which is a couple of years longer than a normal gorilla's lifespan. I hope that they can become less endangered.

    ReplyDelete