- Facial edema
- Painless skin chancre
- Transient urticarial, erythematous, or macular rashes 6-8 weeks after onset
- Skin lesions (trypanids)
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Sleeping sickness
Sleeping sickness is an illness in African that is caused by flies. The symptoms are at stage one are
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it is scary that little things such as flies can cause deathly illness. Did you know that sleeping sickness occurs in at least 36 saharan african countries? why do they call it sleeping sickness? The symptoms sound somewhat painful and uncomfortable. Im glad sleeping sickness isn't in the U.S!
ReplyDelete