Popular Posts

Thursday, October 17, 2013

I HATE HISTORY!!!!!!!

       I HATE History, it is very and I mean very boring. If I bothered trying to understand the things I learned in my social study class then maybe I would find it interesting but I'm not  interested in the things we learn. See the thing is,  I only find Greek mythology interesting when studying history. When I first started Greek mythology I thought this is not so bad. But when I first read a book about Greek mythology I found it very interesting. See, the thing's we learn in history I just don't understand it; I try, believe me I have tried  but I don't get it. It's not the teacher, I am  just not interested in history. They could try anything and I still won't fined history interesting. This is one of the reason I do not want to take ANY class about history, sadly it mandated in middle school. So the next time you see me in social study you will truly know I can't stand it and that I don't understand one bit of anything we are learning about except if it is Greek mythology.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Some of the things we learn in social studies are very confusing. Even though it’s hard sometimes, social studies is still my favorite subject. I like learning about people around the world, but I really HATE economics! Anyways, Greek mythology sounds really interesting! I hope I get a chance to read a book on it sometime this year.

    -Kacie Beck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find Social Studies to be more complicated because it's virtual this year. I still like it a lot but I'm not as tech savvy as people my age should be. As for Greek history the moment I laid my hands on a book about it I was stuck on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When was the first time you read a Greek mythology book?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first time I read a Greek mythology book was when I think 11 it was Lightning Thief. That is when I started to get into it.

    ReplyDelete