Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
Yes, it's true. I was looking at Hallie S.'s blog , and decided to look into the subject a little more. Malaria is a problem. CDC(Ce...
-
I found the blog post Manya C. wrote very interesting and I decided to do some more research on the topic " Annie Anopheles .” An...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Algerian Plane crash
Recently, 77 people were killed in a military plane crash in Algeria. There were 78 people flying on the plane, but only one man survived. The plane had crashed due to very bad weather conditions, and the country has been mourning their deaths with a three day mourning period. I feel bad for the families of the people who died, and hope they get over it. You should try to find out where the plane crashed so we can learn more about how they crashed. How do you think the government should honor these soldiers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's crazy! I don't see a military plane crashing in just 'bad weather'. I think something else happened because it would be very rare for even a regular plane to crash in bad weather. It may have very well been wind it says they got up to almost 30 knots. The crash looks like it took place in a snowy desert almost. I cant believe that they would fly in the wind but I think there is another story behind the crash.
ReplyDelete