Popular Posts

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Shop and Ski at the Same Time!

Do you like to shop? Or do you like to ski? Well you can do both, since in the Mall of the Emirates there's a ski resort called Ski Dubai. It's an indoor skiing resort inside of a mall, and it's 22,500 square kilometers big! It opened in November in 2005 and has five 85 meter tall mountains. There are two ski lifts, and next to the ski area is a 3,000 square-meter Snow Play area! In the Snow Play area, you can sled, go down an icy body slide, climb a tower, play with giant snowballs, or go in an ice cave! There are also some penguins that come out a few times every day. Does that sound cool to you? ‘Cause I know I’d definitely want to go there for vacation!

3 comments:

  1. I have been to Dubai and seen the snow ski hill at the mall. I went to Dubai cause my dad was raised in Dubai and we went to see all the tourist attractions. When i saw the the ski lodge, it was huge but we couldn't go cause we had to go. The ski lodge is crazy cause it attracts billions per year and it cool how they created it in such a hot area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing I am a skiing person myself so it seems so cool. I like to go to the mall and hang out with my friends sometimes. It could be a great thing to do at the same time. I saw online that Ski Dubai, is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East. WOW! How do people shop when it’s cold? Also, if there is a ski mountain in the mall do you get to ski to all of the stores?

    ReplyDelete