Popular Posts
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Friday, December 6, 2013
Arab-Israeli conflict
The Arab-Israeli conflict takes place a long time ago. The reason they fight is because the Arab nations such as Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria invaded Israel. Now you must think how bad that sounds itself but the Arab nations attacked Israel the day after it became a state. Israel defeated them all but the Palestinians weren’t done yet. The Palestinians lived as refugees under Israeli law. An even larger number of Jews were forced to leave. They have been fighting the same bloody war since 1948. The Israeli and Palestinians have fought a great number of bloody wars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish the Arabs and Israeli people would just stop fighting for peace. They should just share their land and be at peace because if they keep doing this [fighting] they will kill each other making the kids want avenge there friend’s death and the cycle will just keep going on and for a long time.
ReplyDelete