Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTo be blunt, it is rushed and unformatted. It does have a lot of information though. I think you should add some of other elements into the writing. I can see it manufactures oil and olives, but the writing does not end with a question. A way of organization could be to group the governmental facts first, then agricultural and trade next. I also think the writing should talk to the reader, ask more questions or maybe just spend a whole sentence in text.
ReplyDelete