Popular Posts
-
Yes, it's true. I was looking at Hallie S.'s blog , and decided to look into the subject a little more. Malaria is a problem. CDC(Ce...
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
I really enjoy Social Studies, but to be more specific I love Ancient History! I think one of the most interesting times in Ancient Hist...
-
This video was very interesting, and I would like to learn more about it. In Malawi this is a big problem. Online it looks like the Malawi...
-
I HATE History, it is very and I mean very boring. If I bothered trying to understand the things I learned in my social study class ...
Thursday, December 5, 2013
The Triangle of Treasure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Giza sounds like it is a cool place. The great pyramid was one of three pyramids. The height of the pyramid was 481 feet tall. It took 10-20 years to build. The pyramid is like a maze inside with traps I (suppose). I would leave the treasure because there are curses associated with Egyptian treasure. Would you visit Giza?
ReplyDelete