Popular Posts

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sinai Seaside Town

Along the Gulf of Aquaba on the Sinai Peninsula, is a calm and tranquil seaside town, the village of Dahab, which is a paradise for anybody that loves marine life. After you go diving and snorkeling in one of the best spots on the planet, you can go to a restaurant, bar, or a hostel (I did mean to say hostel, not hotel) and relax. This is one of those places where it is impossible to be angry, with the sounds of the lapping waves, it is just too soothing. Have you ever diving or snorkeling before? If you have, where?

1 comment:

  1. Sinai sounds like a very fun town! I have gone snorkeling multiple times but I have never gone scuba diving even though I have always wanted to. I wonder if you need a license? The only part think would not be fun is that they don't speak is that they don't speak English but imagine that it would not be that big of a barrier. I wonder if they have some of the same foods as we do in America? Cheers
    Will
    P.S. you need a hyperlink

    ReplyDelete