Along the Gulf of Aquaba on the Sinai Peninsula, is a calm and tranquil seaside town, the village of Dahab, which is a paradise for anybody that loves marine life. After you go diving and snorkeling in one of the best spots on the planet, you can go to a restaurant, bar, or a hostel (I did mean to say hostel, not hotel) and relax. This is one of those places where it is impossible to be angry, with the sounds of the lapping waves, it is just too soothing. Have you ever diving or snorkeling before? If you have, where?
Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Sinai sounds like a very fun town! I have gone snorkeling multiple times but I have never gone scuba diving even though I have always wanted to. I wonder if you need a license? The only part think would not be fun is that they don't speak is that they don't speak English but imagine that it would not be that big of a barrier. I wonder if they have some of the same foods as we do in America? Cheers
ReplyDeleteWill
P.S. you need a hyperlink