The
Sahara desert is a very large desert that is 3.629 million square miles. This desert
used to be feared, people thinking there were evil gods and souls living there,
but they probably didn’t know there were three weirdest dangerous animals
living there. First one is the "Horned Vipers”. Your probably wondering
what kind of animal this is. The animal is a snake! The snake has horns on top
of his head. One bite from this snake can’t kill you, but can damage your
tissue and blood cells. Number two: the “Death stalker scorpion” this is a
green scorpion that is more venomous and deadly than regular scorpions. The death
stalker scorpion has smaller pinchers that releases neurotoxins that can kill
you! The last animal is the “ostrich”! You’re probably thinking that its really
lame and everything, but this Ostrich can run 40 miles an hour, has incredible hearing
and seeing, and last, but not least, the Ostrich can beat you up with its crazy
strong legs! I bet you didn’t know that these crazy horned snakes, green
scorpions, and weird Ostriches lived in a desert in Egypt! Well I’m just
wondering, but did you learn anything from this post that interests you?
Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Good post, but the Sahara is not located in the Middle East.
ReplyDelete: )