Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Double-Continent Country: Turkey

In the Middle East, Turkey is the only double-continent country. This is how your day goes. You wake up at Istanbul, Europe at a Five-Diamond hotel. You have a deluxe breakfast and want to go to Istanbul, Asia. So, you ride an underwater subway system and reach Istanbul, Asia. You take a tour on the old city, visiting mosques, bazaars, and have lunch. Then have some funny ice cream from a funny ice cream man and try to defeat him. You come back to Istanbul are in the Modern city going to museums and take a boat tour. You have a luxurious dinner, watch a movie and sleep. My point is that is would be cool to be in the Modern Istanbul in Europe, ride an underwater subway, and reach the other side of Istanbul in Asia. You can just spend a couple dollars on the ticket and five through six minute ride, and visit huge contrasts in Istanbul, comparing the old city and the new city. The best part is you don't have to leave the country! Wouldn't that be a fun vacation on two continents? If you were to visit a side, would you choose Istanbul, Europe or Istanbul, Asia?

3 comments:

  1. This is very interesting Joseph! I would choose to be in Istanbul, Europe! Thank you for asking. What would you do? I actually new about this when my uncle showed me it. This topic is a very interesting topic. He told me that the two continents are very, very, different. The old and the new! Thank you for sharing this to me for. I`m glad that you brought this up to my attention again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting topic in my point of view. For your question I would probably like to choose Istanbul Asia because I have always really enjoyed the whole culture of Asia, especially the food they have there! I also find it very interesting that two groups of people so close are yet so far in there cultural acts, and behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go see the Turkish Ice Cream dude! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete