Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Egyption Information

Did you know only 1% of Egypt is Christian? There are lots of interesting facts about Egypt and I could go on forever about them but I will only say a few.  Egypt is a republic government,  Egyptian history goes back all through 4000 B.C.  One time Egypt was at war for six days with Israel on day five Israel launched their air assault.  The pyrimids were built when egypt was the richest and most powerful place in the world.  Do you think Egypt is a interesting place?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Morgyn. I do think Egypt is an interesting place. My friend, Kennedi, went there and brought back a few mini sand pyramids and a camel shirt for me! Anyway, Egypt does sound like a very cool place to go. Around Michigan, a lot of people are Christian, so I'd think it would be fun to go to a place that has a lot of different beliefs than the ones we are used to! Would you ever like to visit Egypt? I surely know I would like to!

    ReplyDelete