Israel
is the most interesting country in the world. The best place you could go would
be a praying dome. This is where the Muslims of Israel come and Praying
together. These are very carefully built with big blocks, and nice glass with a
dome shape. They are called "the dome of the rock”. It has a nice built
structure carefully built. This stands for big traditions and huge religion
factors. These are beautiful buildings. Another cool place in Israel is the Dead
Sea was you float up in the water. My dad when to the Dead Sea and even swam in
it. He said it’s very beautiful. Tons of tourists go there. Israel is amazing
why don't you go?
Question: Which one would you choose?
Popular Posts
-
Did you know that Greeks hid from people way back then too? I thought the most interesting part of this section was when the Greeks conquere...
-
There have been recent reports of ethnic cleansing of the Muslims in the Central African Republic. The country, a former French colony has g...
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
Nothing But Nets, at first I thought it was a program to send basketball nets to Africa due to the problems with not having many basketball ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
Israel itself is a very religious country. It's atheism percentage is around 15 to 30%. All the things you mention are really cool. If I could choose one I'd choose the Dead Sea. I mean, the dome of rock seems pretty cool, but I love nature. It sounds really cool!
ReplyDelete