Israel
is the most interesting country in the world. The best place you could go would
be a praying dome. This is where the Muslims of Israel come and Praying
together. These are very carefully built with big blocks, and nice glass with a
dome shape. They are called "the dome of the rock”. It has a nice built
structure carefully built. This stands for big traditions and huge religion
factors. These are beautiful buildings. Another cool place in Israel is the Dead
Sea was you float up in the water. My dad when to the Dead Sea and even swam in
it. He said it’s very beautiful. Tons of tourists go there. Israel is amazing
why don't you go?
Question: Which one would you choose?
Popular Posts
-
Yes, it's true. I was looking at Hallie S.'s blog , and decided to look into the subject a little more. Malaria is a problem. CDC(Ce...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
The Tsetse fly is dangerous and is the cause of the deadly African sleeping sickness . The African sleeping sickness is infection with ...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
Israel itself is a very religious country. It's atheism percentage is around 15 to 30%. All the things you mention are really cool. If I could choose one I'd choose the Dead Sea. I mean, the dome of rock seems pretty cool, but I love nature. It sounds really cool!
ReplyDelete