If I were ever in the Middle East I would visit the BaghdadTower in Baghdad, Iraq. The Tower stands 204 meters high
right in the middle of the city, with a beautiful view. It’s perfect for tourists because they can
taste local Arab dishes from its revolving restaurant on the top floor. The Baghdad Tower replaced a communications
tower in 1994 destroyed in the Gulf War.
If you are ever in the Middle East be sure to visit the Baghdad Tower, I
know I will.
Popular Posts
-
The one topic that I find more interesting about the early hominids were how some of them were Nomads. The Nomads are people who have no...
-
One cool thing or interesting thing about the Greeks where really picky about what they ate. Some a weird, the Greeks had some strange super...
-
I was never really a big fan of S.S. as a kid, I would always want to fall asleep during the government unit. I finally found something tha...
-
I’m currently reading Facing the Lion, a historical fiction book that takes place in the African Savannah of Kenya in about 1970’s-1980’s. ...
-
From the time I was really little, I was really interested in ancient history. It's so cool, even now, to think back on how people us...
No comments:
Post a Comment