Popular Posts
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Why Jerusalem Is Such A Religious City
Jerusalem is a very holy city in the middle east because many religions were founded here. Jerusalem has been a very religious city for more than 2000 years! because Judaism, Christianity, and Muslims had important religious events happen here. Jerusalem was besieged ALOT it was even destroyed twice a long time ago so not all of Jerusalem is part of the original city. Jerusalem must have been a very important city for needing too be besieged so many times. Jerusalem is the most religious in the world becuase of how many religions were formed here and how many religious events took place here. These are some important reasons why Jerusalem is such a religious city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment