Popular Posts

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Egyptian Pyramids

In all honesty, am I not the only one who has always wanted to go the Egyptian pyramids? I mean, who wouldn't want to go to the wonderful, big pyramids that have fascinated architects, and families for years. I mean, these pyramids aren't just pieces of architecture, they are home to stories, and even this love story found in the Egyptian tomb of Saqqara. Even as our own architecture develops, Egypt has given us the best architecture we have, and I think that'd it be awesome to go there! What's your favorite ancient architecture?

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, no I wouldn't. I don't want to go because it sounds really hot and not as fun as going and seeing other things were the weather is right. The pyramids sound really big and a lot so you wouldn't know where you’re going, but i do see how some people would want to come because it’s really nice and beautiful. My favorite ancient architecture would have to be the pyramids but only if I’m not there because i like the cold better. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete