Popular Posts

Friday, December 6, 2013

Pyramid

                                                                                                                                                                         I thought that a really cool place in the middle east is the Great Pyramid of Giza. This amazingly pyramid was the world's largest man-made building! The location of this amazing structure is in in El Giza, Egypt. This is the tomb of Pharaoh Khufu. One really interesting thing is the structure of the pyramid. From bird's eye view, people estimated that the ratio of the perimeter to height is 1760 to 280 cubits equates to 2 times pi.  Inside the pyramid is even more amazing. it is like a maze, described in the video below. I was just wondering, if you found the treasure in the pyramid, would you take it, or leave it to honor the king?

1 comment:

  1. I think it should be left for the king. I don't think people should be allowed inside because it is to honor their king and people shouldn't be invading it. I think it is ok that people look at it from the outside but just not from the inside. I didn't know that it was that big that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete