Popular Posts

Friday, December 6, 2013

The Burj Khalifa

The Burj Khalifa is the world's tallest man-made structure located in Dubai. The Burj Khalifa (which for the sake of effort will now only be known as the Burj)  is very intriguing to me. I find it interesting that people were able to make a structure that is 2,722 feet tall. for comparison, the Empire State building is a mere 1,454 feet tall. I wonder what would happen if it was any taller? Would it collapse? I have no clue and 100 years ago it would be insane to think the Burj possible. Yet here it stands proud and tall. it is very,very cool and I wonder if it will ever be expanded upon. I guess we will have to find out. Look images on Google it is also beautiful on the inside. I swear it's worth your time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment