Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Middle East Religions and Cultures
The Middle East is in the east part of Asia. It is about over two million miles long. With all that land comes a big population. And with a lot of population come many different beliefs, traditions, religions, and cultures. Islam is the most common religion. I am Muslim and I have to pray five times a day. Next comes Christianity which is almost the most common religion in the Middle East. The next most common religion is Judaism which is similar to Islam but there are some different traditions and other things like that. There are many different beliefs about god and celebrations like either Christmas, Hanukkah, and Ramadan and many other traditions. But I still left out lots of different cultures and there's sill lots more to come in the big Middle East!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment