Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Afghanistan! B-)
more about Afghanistan!
Sadly Afghanistan is a poor country, with most people living in rural houses (made out of mud). I read that the county is so poor there are homes with no heating at all. The word "Stan" in Afghanistan means place also. It shares borders with Iran, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan. It forms a government called an Islamic Republic, which I personally never herd of. Most importantly the capital city is Kabul. For a poor country the capital has beautiful and mouth drooping sights. Would you live in Afghanistan?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment