Popular Posts

Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Burj Khalifa




            I love to see and take pictures of huge buildings, and it’s my dream to take a picture of the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. It is 2,722 feet tall and can with stand wind due to its stare like structure.  This amazing building is located in Dubai in Asia; I have a friend who has indeed seen the building. “It’s HUGE!” he told me at a sleepover. Many humans clean the Burj’s windows. It takes 3 months! Would you dare to clean its windows? 

If you want to now more about the Burj Khalifa, go to http://www.burjkhalifa.ae/en/



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2,722 feet tall and takes 3 months to clean all the windows!? I agree with your friend on saying it's huge. Even though I've never seen the Burj Khalifa in real life, it still seems huge in pictures and videos. what if you fall when your cleaning the windows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2,722 feet tall and takes 3 months to clean all the windows!? There's no way I would take that job. I also agree with your friend on saying it's huge. Even though I've never seen the Burj Khalifa in real life, it still seems HUGE in pictures and videos and what if you fall when your cleaning the windows? Also, if you ever visit the Burj Khalifa there is a observation desk and you can take all the pictures you want!

    ReplyDelete