Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I think that the Greek warriors were very smart. I feel this way because of the Trojan horse idea. Haven’t heard about it? Well, I’ll tell ...
-
Greeks worshiped the twelve Olympians that were Gods and Goddesses. The Greeks honored their Gods, they asked for ...
-
“If a man has destroyed the eye of a man of the class of gentlemen, they shall destroy his eye. If he has broken a gentleman’s bone, t...
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Are You Afraid Of Heights.....Don't Go To Dubai
Dubai has 911 tall buildings, including Burj Khalifa which is 2,717 feet tall. This is the worlds tallest building and tallest man made structure in the world. The Princess Tower is the second tallest in Dubai which is 1,358 feet tall. This building is the tallest residential skyscraper. Overall, Dubai has 18 completed buildings that rise at least 300 meters (984 ft) in height more than any other city. Now if you ever go to Dubai you no what buildings to see and go to. Do you know of any other sky scraping buildings?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment