The Middle East has long been the
battleground for conflicts over key natural resources, turning its past into a
narrative war by religious differences, powerful militias and national
interests. Ordinary Afghans want peace
and an end to conflict, and they want to see the root causes of fighting dealt
with. Poverty is driving the conflict. The conflict of the wars in the Middle East is starting because of natural resources are limited in the Middle East. Do
you think the wars should continue to the winner get’s all the resources or
should they work the conflict out?
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...

The war in the Middle East seems very conflicting. The results of every battle are devastating to at least a few. I find this topic very interesting, and for the fact of how long the war had gone... Are they nearing peace? Or are they going to break out into war again?
ReplyDeleteNick, you cannot simply copy and paste from different websites. Please use your own words.
ReplyDelete